The Land Rover 'Lift'. The ultimate Rugby experience.
To celebrate our ongoing partnership of the Brumbies in this seasons Super Rugby competition, we're offering two lucky winners the ultimate Rugby experience.
- 4 x tickets to the Brumbies game in Canberra on 6th March 2015 for you and your friends.
- Chauffeur driven Land Rover vehicle to and from GIO Stadium.
Visit our Land Rover Australia Facebook and Twitter pages for your chance to enter.
Terms and Condition's apply;
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who are available for timely pick up (refer point 18 for details) on the weekend of the prize. Individuals must have a Twitter or Facebook account in order to submit an entry.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries open at 9:00am AEDST on 02/03/2015 and close at 5:00pm AEDST on 04/03/2015 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals comment on the Land Rover Australia or ACT Brumbies Facebook Page or Twitter Page, as to why they deserve a Land Rover ‘Lift’
- Entries must comply with the Content submission conditions as outlined in clause 27 below.
- To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: a) Comment on the relevant competition post.
- All Content will be reviewed by the Promoter for compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Content that contains prohibited or inappropriate Content, or is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, as determined by the Promoter, will at the discretion of the Promoter be not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be substantially unique; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creative merit.
- At the end of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will select two (2) entries that it determines to be the best (“Winners”).
- The winner will be announced on the Land Rover Australia Facebook page.
- The winners will be awarded the exclusive Land Rover ‘Lift’ package for the ACT Brumbies game on Friday 6th March.
- Each competition winner will receive 4 x tickets to the ACT Brumbies game and a chauffeur driven Land Rover vehicle to and from GIO Stadium. The winner must be available to be picked up from their designated destination after 5pm on Friday 6th March, and be collected from GIO stadium no later than 30mins following the end of the game.
- Winners will need to nominate their pick-up and drop off address at least 24 hrs before collection. Only one destination can be selected for all passengers per car.
- The distance to/from GIO Stadium to the winner's destination will be calculated using Google Maps, if the journey will be further than 30kms it will be up to the discretion of Land Rover if they will allow the winner to travel the entire distance in the chauffeured vehicle or alternatively the winner can be dropped at another location (e.g. a train or bus station) of their choice en route to their final destination. Only one destination can be selected for all passengers per car.
- The Land Rover Lift driver will have complete discretion over access to the car. If the driver feels that the Winner is under the influence, intoxicated, or they are being abusive, aggressive or unsavoury towards them they have the right to refuse entry to the vehicle or cut the journey short.
- Spending money, meals, insurance, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- When an entrant submits any materials via the promotion including comments, recordings and images (“Content”), the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook Page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) taking of and/or participating in any element of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants/ following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Jaguar Land Rover Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 004 352 238) of Level 1, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde 2113, NSW, Australia
KEEP ME INFORMED
Sign up for all the latest Land Rover news
REQUEST A BROCHURE
Learn more about Land Rover vehicles
BOOK A TEST DRIVE
Experience the Land Rover of your choice
KEEP ME INFORMED ABOUT LAND ROVER EXPERIENCE
Keep me informed about a Land Rover Experience to put a Land Rover through its paces