2. Entry is only open to participants of any session of Land Rover Sand Drive or Off-Road Drives listed on the below pages:
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEDST on 01/07/2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/2020 (“Promotional Period”). There will be one (1) prize awarded at the end of the Promotional Period. The winner will be drawn at Jaguar Land Rover Level 1, 189 O'Riordan Street, Mascot, 2020, NSW, Australia.
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Attend any of the locations listed above (refer to 2.)
b) Take a photo of their experience on the day and share it on their Instagram, Facebook or Twitter accounts
c) Tag @LandRoverAus in the photo caption
d) Use the hashtag #LandRoverAus in the photo caption
6. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that any content submitted in their entry is an original creative work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entries that contain prohibited or inappropriate content, or are otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions will not be eligible to win.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the originality, literary merit and creative merit of the response submitted and how well it encapsulates the Competition Question. The judges may select additional reserve entries, which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
12. The winner will be notified via their social media account by the 07/14/2020.
13. The best entry from all valid entries received as determined by the judges, will win the prize of 1 (one) Bespoke Biota Experience in the Southern Highlands of NSW including - a masterclass in foraging the local surrounds, dinner, breakfast and accommodation for 2 (two) valued at AUD$750.
14. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of a prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
16. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$750.
17. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the Land Rover Australia competition page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. The promoter is Jaguar Land Rover Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 004 352 238) of Level 1, 189 O'Riordan Street, Mascot, 2020, NSW, Australia, telephone (02) 9020 1425 (“Promoter”).