LAND ROVER AUSTRALIA ULTIMATE MATCH DAY PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are available to travel to either Canberra on 03/06/2017 or Melbourne on 14/07/2017 to participate in the prize (if selected as the winner).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 12/05/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 28/05/2017 (“Promotional Period”). There will be two (2) prizes awarded at the end of the Promotional Period, one (1) for the Brumbies experience and one (1) for the Rebels experience.
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) visit the competition page on the Land Rover Australia website at http://www.landrover.com.au/experiences/sponsorship/rugby-competition.html
b) follow the prompts to the competition entry form;
c) input the requested details into the entry form as prompted (including their full name and a valid email address and which location they wish to attend – either Canberra or Melbourne);
d) state in 25 words or less why they are the ultimate Rebels or Brumbies supporter? (“Competition Question”); and then
e) submit the fully completed entry form.
By entering this promotion and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, entrants agree to receive Land Rover Australia marketing communications.
6. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that any content submitted in their entry is an original creative work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entries that contain prohibited or inappropriate content, or are otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions will not be eligible to win.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the originality, literary merit and creative merit of the response submitted and how well it encapsulates the Competition Question. The judges may select additional reserve entries, which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
12. The winner will be notified email or telephone.
13. Entries will be divided into two (2) groups depending on which location they selected at the time of entering; Melbourne or Canberra. The best entry from all valid entries received in each group, as determined by the judges, will win each win an Ultimate Match Day experience for three (3) adults, valued at up to AUD$7,500. Prize includes:
REBELS ULTIMATE MATCH DAY EXPERIENCE – Melbourne:
- Return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Melbourne, VIC for three (3) adults (only provided if winner resides outside of VIC. If the winner is from VIC then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash);One (1) night accommodation for three (3) adults;
- Transfers to and from the match;
- A stadium tour of AAMI Park for three (3) adults;
- Meet and greet with two (2) Rebels players (exact players to be confirmed on the day of the match);
- View coin toss;
- A signed jersey for the winner only;
- Exclusive seating on-field; and
- An address from the Rebels Coach pre-game.
BRUMBIES ULTIMATE MATCH DAY EXPERIENCE - Canberra:
- Return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Canberra, ACT for three (3) adults (only provided if winner resides outside of ACT. If the winner is from ACT then the prize does not include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash);
- One (1) night accommodation for three (3) adults;
- Transfers to and from the match;
- A stadium tour of GIO Stadium Canberra for three (3) adults;
- Meet and greet with Brumbies players (exact players to be confirmed on the day of the match);
- View on-field warm up;
- View coin toss OR ball delivery to commence the game (to be confirmed on the day of the match);
- A signed jersey for the winner only; and
- Exclusive seating on-field.
15. The “Meet & Greet” awarded as part of the prize provides the winners (and their companions) with an opportunity to meet one (1) or more members of the Brumbies or Rebels. These elements of the prize are not guaranteed and are subject to the goodwill of the players on the day. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will not offer any alternative in the event that these elements of the prize cannot be offered for any reason.
16. The exclusive on-field seating ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companions) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
17. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of a prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$15,000.
20. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the Land Rover Australia competition page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the cycling trip is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking/use of and/or participation in the prize.
27. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The promoter is Jaguar Land Rover Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 004 352 238) of Level 1, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113, telephone (02) 9020 1425 (“Promoter”).