“LAND ROVER WIN A TRIP TO JAPAN” PROMOTIONTERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are available to travel to Japan from 25/10/2018 to 29/10/2018 (if selected as a winner).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 1/06/2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 07/10/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
b) input the requested details into the entry form as prompted (including their full name, valid email address, telephone contact number and their postcode of residence) and include an answer in 25 words or less to the question “Tell us how you would go above and beyond to support the Qantas Wallabies” (“Competition Question”); and then
c) submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that any content submitted in their entry is an original creative work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entries that contain prohibited or inappropriate content, or are otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions will not be eligible to win.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the originality, literary merit and creative merit of the answer submitted and how well it encapsulates the Competition Question. The judges may select additional reserve entries, which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The best entry from all valid entries received, as determined by the judges, will win a Land Rover Trip to Japan for two (2) people to watch the Wallabies Test Match at Nissan Stadium in Yokohama Japan, valued at up to AUD$10,000, depending on point of departure. The prize for includes:
• Two (2) x Premium Reserve tickets to the Wallabies Test Match at Nissan Stadium in Yokohama, Japan on 27/10/2018;
• Four (4) nights accommodation in Japan at a four-star hotel in twin share room with breakfast included (on set menu);
• Hotel and match transfers in Japan (Airport- Hotel return, Wallabies match - Hotel return); and
• Spending money AUD$1000 for the winner only.
16. The Wallabies Test Match tickets awarded as part of the prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companions) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
17. If for any reason the winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$10,000.
20. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the Land Rover Australia competition page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the scheduled Wallabies Test Match is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or (g) taking/use of and/or participation in the prize.
27. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner and his/her companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
29. The promoter is Jaguar Land Rover Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 004 352 238) of Level 1, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113, telephone (02) 9020 1425 (“Promoter”).