2. Promotion is for a children’s Scott bike (from the selected range available)
3. Retailers are required to display a range of accessories including the tow ball mounted bike carrier, along with the supplied bike on a showroom vehicle.
4. To be eligible, the $2500* accessories are to be purchased in a single transaction – Retailers are to provide proof of purchase through vehicle sales contract showing accessories fitted, a repair order detailing the work undertaken and accessories fitted or a customer invoice detailing the accessories purchased.
*$2,500 includes fitting and GST (excluding LCT where applicable).
5. Accessories are for customer personal use only. This offer is not available to trade parts accounts.
6. Retailers are required to register the customer’s accessory purchase and order the customer’s choice of bike at the Bike Promo Portal
7. Evidence of the $2500 accessories purchase (as described above) will need to be uploaded to trigger the order of the chosen bike.
8. Retailers (Sales Managers) will receive unique log ins for this website which will be live in early April
9. Expected delivery time of the selected bike is three weeks from registration of customer details.
10. Allocated bikes:
a. Boys bike – Scale Voltage in sizes 16” or 20”; Scott Scale Junior in size 24
b. Girls bike – Contessa Junior in sizes 16”, 20” or 24”
c. Note; a bike will be allocated – there is no customer choice of colour available)
11. Helmet and other accessories are not supplied.
12. It is the Retailer’s responsibility to ensure the registration and order of a bike is for a customer who has legitimately purchased the required accessories. These may be subject to JLRA audit and Retailers will be charged for an incorrect order of a bike