LAND ROVER ACCESSORISE & FLY
THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN ON FRIDAY, 14 DECEMBER 2018.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and competition prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 18 years and over who make a qualifying purchase during the promotional period.
3. Promotion commences on the 1st August, 2018 at 8.00am AEST and closes 6.00pm on the 30th November, 2018 AEDST. Directors, management and employees of Jaguar Land Rover Australia and their agencies and dealerships associated with this promotion, together with the immediate family members of these directors, management and employees, are not eligible to enter this promotion.
4. Spend $1,000 or more on any genuine Land Rover accessories through an Authorised Land Rover/Jaguar Dealership* during the promotional period and receive 1 entry into the draw. Entrants must provide their consent for a Land Rover Sales Representative to enter their personal details into the competition database by viewing these Terms and Conditions and giving verbal agreement to the T&C’s. Once the customer is registered for the competition they will receive an email that contains a link to the T&C’s landing page with a link to opt out of the competition if they wish to do so.
*Includes GST, excludes Retailer fitting charges and Luxury Car Tax (LCT) where applicable.
5. The draw will take place at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 10.00am on Friday 14th December, 2018.
6. The winners will be notified by email and phone following the draw (within 24 hours) and will be required to provide their full name and Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number. If a Winner is not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member at the time they are notified that they are a winner, they can register here: https://www.qantaspoints.com/join-now. Qantas Points are governed by the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Winners must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to Jaguar Land Rover within 60 days or will risk forfeiting their prize.
7. Winners will be announced on the Promoter’s website at http://www.landrover.com.au/offers-and-finance/offers/Land-Rover-accessorise-fly/index.html from the 17th December, 2018.
8. The Qantas Points will be credited to the Winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account within sixty (60) days of being confirmed as the Winner.
9. There are 3 prizes to be awarded. The first 1st valid entry drawn will win 1,000,000 Qantas Points, the 2nd entry drawn will win 750,000 Qantas Points and the 3rd entry drawn will win 500,000 Qantas Points. The total maximum notional value of the prize pool is valued at $69,184.50 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards that can be redeemed through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. For example, 90,000 Qantas Points could be redeemed for a return Economy class flex fare from Sydney to Los Angeles, excluding applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of $458.68, accurate as at 20 July 2018. The dollar fare for an equivalent commercial flight is approximately $2,767.58 including taxes, fees and carrier charges.
10. The estimate of the maximum notional value of the prize pool is provided for the purposes of information only. The maximum notional value of the prize pools will vary depending on how a prize is redeemed by each winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize pool.
11. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 27th March, 2019 in order to distribute the prize if any prize remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and phone and have their name announced on the Promoter’s website at www.landrover.com.au/offers-and-finance/offers/Land-Rover-accessorise-fly/index.html by the 29th March, 2019.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
14. Jaguar Land Rover Australia will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered sustained or sickness in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by laws of Australia, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees. Jaguar Land Rover Australia will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of Jaguar Land Rover Australia, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Jaguar Land Rover Australia in its absolute discretion.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Jaguar Land Rover Australia which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Jaguar Land Rover Australia reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. Jaguar Land Rover Australia also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who Jaguar Land Rover Australia has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Jaguar Land Rover Australia’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. Jaguar Land Rover Australia is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
17. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Jaguar Land Rover Australia.
18. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The promoter is Jaguar Land Rover Australia Pty Ltd of Level 1, 65 Epping Road North Ryde, NSW 2113 Australia. ABN 86 004 352 238.
20. NSW Permit Number LTPS/18/26005 SA Licence No: T18/1194 ACT Permit: TP18/01279