Take Advantage of Land Rover Accident Assist When You Need It Most
We know how important your car is to you, and a car accident, no matter how minor, can be a stressful experience. However, Land Rover is here to help you if this should occur. We now provide a new, value-added service called Accident Assist to ensure that in the unfortunate event of an accident, we will help to put you back on the road as soon as possible. We’ve partnered with Compass, an industry specialist in accident management, to make sure we look after you when you need it most.
Our Accident Assist Team Will:
- Liaise with your insurance company* and have you back in your vehicle as soon as possible.
- Recommend Land Rover approved repairers.
- Monitor your repair period and advise when it has been finalised.
- If your car is not road-worthy we can arrange delivery of the vehicle to the smash repairer, your place of work or your home.
- Organise a replacement vehicle while your vehicle is repaired.
How Accident Assist Works
If you have been involved in an accident, we want to ensure you receive the best possible service from Land Rover. This includes the towing of your vehicle, repairs at an approved repairer and a Land Rover rental vehicle if you are entitled to one. Simply call 1300 851 009 and we will let you know how we can help reduce the inconvenience.
Our team are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week^ and will guide you through the process. We know how frustrating it can be at times like these, so we want to make sure you experience minimal inconvenience during the repair period.
*For full terms and conditions regarding our service and your entitlements, please visit http://www.compassclaims.com.au. ^Limited service may apply on weekend and public holidays.
Please note it is important to call this number before your insurance company so that we can ensure your car goes to a preferred Land Rover repairer.