LAND ROVER SOFTWARE UPDATES
A quick, convenient way to ensure your vehicle remains up-to-date without the need to visit a Retailer. Software Updates are now available over Wi-Fi, or by using your vehicle’s SIM card.
After activating this feature, a notification will appear on your vehicle’s Touchscreen when an update is available. This can be downloaded and installed there and then, or you can choose to postpone the update to a more convenient time.
SOFTWARE UPDATES FAQS
SOFTWARE UPDATES OVERVIEWSOFTWARE UPDATES OVERVIEW
HOW SOFTWARE UPDATES WORKHOW SOFTWARE UPDATES WORK
- How do I know if an update is available?
- What do I need to do before installing an update?
- How do I perform an Infotainment update?
- How to update the Telematics Module?
- I have accepted the download, can I still use my car?
- How long does the Software Update installation take?
- How do I know when the Software Update is complete?
- Do I need to have a signal for the installation to take place?
- Can I stop the installation once it has started?
PROBLEM RESOLUTIONPROBLEM RESOLUTION
- The installation has failed, what should I do?
- I skipped the update but I now want to install it. What do I do?
- Can I update the software while out of the country?
- Can I stop other people from updating my software?
- Do I need an InControl account for Software Updates?
- Why haven’t I seen a notification for the infotainment update?